Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I've missed you Internets

We have been visibly absent from the internets these last few weeks, living somewhere in the 'real world' (thankfully not this one).

Playing D&D a few times a week, auditioning, J beginning semester #2 as his alter-ego "Professor McCullough", and that minuscule undertaking that is the novel. Venture is almost ready for release - the proof copies are winding their way to Brooklyn as I type this, and after I reward the backers from the Kickstarter campaign I will launch my Lulu.com storefront!

There's also a dirty rumor that I'll be filming something for TV tomorrow... but I don't want to jinx it. Keep an eye on Twitter (if you're into that sort of thing) while I'm in the studio.

So, internet, we'll try to keep up if you do. For now, this is to keep you entertained:

No comments:

Post a Comment