Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Brain; well, it plays tricks on you. It sees things that aren't there. It tells you that bumps in the night are monsters intent on devouring your toes.

Lately, my brain tells me that I'm not working hard enough. That there's more I could/should be doing. Yesterday (after working alllllll daaaaay on a sewing project and then spending a few more hours on the book) I received some physical proof of my efforts. And I want to share them.

First up are the proofs from a shoot for Citizen Stock. This is my favorite shot. It's especially welcome as I don't have very many nice pics with my guitar.


AND a commercial I worked on also premiered yesterday ~ sorry to say that I was trimmed away, but it was still fun. Here's a production still to play Where's Waldo? in, and the completed video.




Happy Thanksgiving!

~DMcC

No comments:

Post a Comment